}

Monday, March 3, 2014

AIR #1 March - Challenge - Stencils and Ink


I am sharing the Artist in Residence Tutorial on the Imagine Crafts Blog today - it is all about Inks and The Crafter's Workshop Stencils.  I would love you to pop over and see the Step by Step Tutorial, let me know what you think - just click HERE.

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and easy to follow tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love that stencilled flower Linda - it is stunning, and really grounds the card with it's lacy frame. Fabulous card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}