}

Friday, March 14, 2014

One of a Kind

Hi Blog Friends, my posts have been slower as I have been away in New Zealand to celebrate my Mother's birthday - it was wonderful being with my siblings and family, but I do love coming home to my family here...I have the best of both worlds.

  I am sharing a quick card created using some of the fabulous Spellbinders Dies - I am sure that does
not surprise you!!









The Feathers are cut/stenciled using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine and the Feathers
Spellbinders® Shapeabilities®.  The background ovals have been cut/stenciled using the Classic Ovals LG.











 The bling is from Want2Scrap©.  I have used Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L- E-Z Runner and 3D Foam Squares.



This card is for the following challenges: 
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes 
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes (don't forget a sentiment)  
Dream it UpAnything Goes 
Sugar Bowl - Mothers Day or Special Lady 
Crafting By Designs - Anything goes
 Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything goes 
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes (must be uplifting, no dark images or themes) 
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes / Use Dies

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations! I love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this week, we hope to see you again soon.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda this is a lovely card - love the bright colours of the feathers and flowers contrasting with the more subdued background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! It has a lot of punch with those vibrant feathers! Thank you for joining the Dreamweaver StencilsMarch Madness Challenge. Hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cette carte est aussi très originale
    Merci pour ta participation au CFTH challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very unique and pretty card. Thanks for joining in at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Dreamweaver!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute design...Love it! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday at our last week's Challenge. Hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with some inspiration from Psalm 120:1 which says, "I call on the LORD in my distress, and He answers me." Hugs and blessings...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}