}

Monday, September 15, 2014

Art is You Australian Mixed Media Roadshow - the Art

 
I have been busy catching up on a lot of things since coming back from the Art is You Australian Mixed Media Roadshow - but most of all catching up with family and friends.  One of the most common questions I have been asked is what did I do?  A good question and one I can best answer you by showing you....

  

When I was invited to be on the faculty for the Art is You Australian Mixed Media Roadshow, I have to say it was both exciting and daunting....but I was quickly put at ease by Sallianne when she told me that she did not want me to reinvent the wheel...but to bring what I do to Art is You....


Tags - each one full of techniques
 

A handmade box to store them - again with different techniques


I have learned that once you learn a technique, you can use it on any medium - there are no limits, except those we set ourselves.  Don't be fooled by the tags - they took quite sometime to create - as those attending the Workshops will tell you...and the box...yes...lots more time - it was a 6 hour Workshop and we used every minute - but did manage to include lots of laughter!




 
A big THANK YOU to my generous sponsors





It would not be a Workshop of mine without some gorgeous Want2Scrap bling



 Along with running my Workshops on Saturdays and Sundays, I helped with the administration in a number of ways - it was all go from dawn to dusk....and totally amazing.

I do have to add, it is impossible to put into words an experience like Art is You - it is a total experience and life changing.  You cannot help but be inspired on many levels, moved by the love that encompasses the whole Retreat and the friendships that are formed - connections that will last a lifetime and enrich your life in ways you never imagined.


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

 

1 comment:

  1. So great to be able to relive these wonderful moments we all had in Australia. Thanks for the post Lindo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}