}

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Colouring with Chameleon Pens

Hello Blog Friends - are you counting down until Christmas - it is coming very fast, what a fabulous time of year.  I have taken a break from Christmas projects to create a card using this adorable image I coloured using Chameleon Pens.



For those of you who are wondering what I think of them - I am very impressed and love to use them.  It is a very quick way to achieve an array of ones with each pen  and in all honesty, they do not take long to master,


I have had cut the image and popped it up using onto the Oval Bliss Spellbinders® Nestabilities® Decorative Elements using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares.  The Die has been cut/embossed using the Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine, then the Die has been used as a Stencil, sponging around the inside edges using Imagine Crafts VersaMagic in Pixie Dust.

The rest of the card has been created from bits and pieces gathering on my desk - I call this process 'Faux Cleaning!' LOL!


This card is for the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes and/or Snow
Card Mania - Favorite Color Combo
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow 
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
Squigglefly - Emboss or Die Cut
Scribble and Scrap - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous Linda - lovely image and beautifully coloured. This pens look like they are fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your faux cleaning Linda - and your card is gorgeous. Those pens sound amazing!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, was lovely to hear from you and I am impressed to see how many of the Simply cards mags you have been in. I must go through my collection and have a look...LOVE your gorgeous card.The lovely ribbon and bow are beautiful. Linda I have a very small candy [on my side bar is the link] if you wish to put your name down....no rules as you are a follower.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and such lovely soft colors. Like the addition of the ruffled ribbon below the bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    Your card is beautiful and elegant! Your layout is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly this week and hope to see you again soon. P.S. Thanks for the info on the Chameleon markers - I have been thinking of trying them as well - although I do love my Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so darling. Love the pleated ribbon, so cute.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda. I love the die cut you used to frame the image. Thanks you for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty... Love the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Linda. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful. Great images and colouring...just lovely. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the coloring. Thank you for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our Anything Goes challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.

    Rachelle
    CC DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}