}

Friday, March 27, 2015

Quietfire March Guest Designer - Each of us Has a Song


Hi, I am excited to be back for my second post as the March Guest Designer for Quietfire Design - using a stamp set and a separate sentiment that goes so well with it.   I love these sentiments and images - the calligraphy reminds me of my beautiful Nana - it was a preferred style of hers - it is not hard to see why!





I would love you to pop across and see the whole card - and leave the Quietfire Designs ladies a little love!!  You can see it here.

Thank you so much for having me and all of the encouraging comments you have left me - it has been a fabulous privilege being a Guest Designer - I hope you have been inspired in some way!
{{{hugs}}}

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}