}

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spellbinders Debossed Sentiments

I have had quite a few people ask questions about the new Spellbinders Debossed Sentiments and exactly how they work, so I have put together a very quick little tutorial.



I have used Spellbinders Sentiment 6


NOTE: The deboss/raised side of the sentiment faces upwards for inking


I have used Imagine Crafts 'featuring' Tsukineko Memento Luxe Pigment Ink in Rose Bud



I hope this gives you a little more understanding - if you have any questions please feel free to leave them here and I will answer you - or you can find me on facebook.  I will come back tomorrow with a card created using this sentiment - I hope you will come across and check it out!


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information!!! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda does it cut as well as emboss. I've got the happy Birthday on but never used it but does it cut out as well as emboss.

    Many thanks
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just give this a try. Thanks Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}