}

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Flourishes September New Release - Day 2

Hello everyone - welcome to Day 2 of  the Flourishes September Blog Hop  If you came from Bev's Blog We have another fabulous  stamp set that we are excited to share with you!!  Today we are going to see another of our new sets called Bushels of Thanks illustrated by Beverly Cole.




There is so much potential with this set - I will let you in a on a little secret - my flowers are actually created using the cabbage - how cool is that!?  I have stamped the image onto Flourishes Classic White card stock using black ink and coloured them using watercolour markers.  They have been cut out and popped up; using  3D Foam Squares onto a precut Die, 


The sentiment has also been stamped using black ink, cut around, backed with white cardstock and popped up using 3D Foam Squares.  Finishing off with a triple bow using the Flourishes Color Made Easy Buttercup Collection and a recycled button.  I decided to be a bit dramatic and layered it all onto black cardstock and added white pearls, that have been hand coloured to match the flowers using alcohol markers - I love it that we can do that!

Be sure to visit the other designers' pages today, your next stop is Naomi'sBlog -  then go shopping at Flourishes!

Beverly Cole - illustrator
Linda Lucas - you are here
Naomi Gong
Rebecca Ednie 

***Make sure you comment on the Flourishes LC Blog each day - you would win the set featured on that day. One comment per person to enter the featured set - you can enter daily!  All the best to each of you! ***

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting


                          

8 comments:

  1. Love these wonderful cabbage flowers Linda, especially as they are set against that dramatic background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous cabbage flowers! Great use of the stamp, and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with my cabbages! I really enjoy this set. It's my favorite so far. ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda. I think the cabbages look amazing as flowers. Just shows the wonderful versatility of this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Cabbage flowers !!!!! Love it. What a versatile stamp image. I love delicate flow of the cabbage leaves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors and the black frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, how brilliant of you to use the cabbage image as a flower, instead! I just LOVE the visual pop of the black and white with the orange...simply STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how these images look as flowers! I thought about coloring them like that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}