}

Friday, December 2, 2016

Flourishes Friday Free for All Blog Hop - Interactive Card

Hello Flourishes Friends! Welcome to the first Flourishes LC Free for All Blog Hop for December  - I hope you are ready for more inspiration today.  This week Rebecca has challenged us to create an 'interactive card' - are you intrigued?!?  I know I was!!  If you have come from Beverly's Blog you are in the right place, if not, please go to the Flourishes Blog and start from the beginning.  


                                                       I have used the Year in Flower 2  illustrated by Beverly Cole.





 I have stamped the Californian Poppy three times onto Flourishes Classic White card stock using black ink and coloured them using Chameleon Art Pens. They have been fussy cut/ hand cut out and popped up on to layered Die cuts.  The sentiment has also been stamped onto Flourishes Classic White card stock using black ink.  It has been trimmed and layered into green card stock and popped across the stems of the poppies.  The layered Dies are popped up onto embossed designer paper, followed by a pre-cut card base.  A twine bow and small button have been added to the left of the sentiment.


I have made the card 'interactive' by creating a pocket - to put a Gift Card or cash.  I have repeated the Californian Poppy and softly coloured it in the same tones as the front.  A sentiment from the Clover and Bees Stamp set has been added to the pocket using black ink.

Be sure to visit the other designers' pages today, your next stop is Naomi's Blog, then go shopping at Flourishes! 

Linda Lucas - you are here

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. Linda this is gorgeous - love your colouring of the poppies!! It's stunning. A beautiful card overall
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I wouldn't have guessed about the pocket. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}