}

Sunday, December 4, 2016

From Our House to Yours

Hello friends, if you are anything like me - your days are flying by and it is already summer for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere! The beginning of December is summer for us and with it comes Christmas - are you ready??  Seems to me, no matter how ready we think we are - there is always that last minute rush....or is it just me!?!?


In the meantime I am trying to use some of the things that gather on my desk - it is an endless job, as I add to it every day - but it is fun to see what I can create and often a distraction from the things I should be doing! LOL!

  My Die is Spellbinders Row Houses and is from a Kit I used when teaching a Workshop in Sydney. It has been cut using black card stock an adhered to a strip of yellow card stock. 


The moon has been created using Crackle Medium and a circle stencil - a negative Die from Spellbinders Standard Circles LG.  This has been applied to the patterned paper using a spatula, and allowed to dry - the crackle appears as it dries - fun to watch!


 I have coloured some of the windows using a Black Sharpie to give the impression that only some lights are on in these buildings.  The stars have been created using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L  

E-Z Stars Runner Refillable Dispenser .  I have added some yellow ink and sparkle to each star.



The sentiment has been created using a Dymo - a great score from a garage sale for $1 - I am using it for so many things and love it for sentiments.

This card is linked to the following challenges:
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes 
Artbymiran Challenge Anything Goes
Brown Sugar – Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft -  Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes + A Sentiment 
Crafting With An Attitude - Always Anything Goes
House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes
Retarte - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Anything Goes

Take care friends - thank you so much for stopping by and your comments along with all of the support you give me both here and on facebook - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

8 comments:

  1. I love that you used a board background to build our scene on, Linda! Along with your crackled moon, this makes a really unique design! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Lovely composition. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love all the texture. Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! I love the colors but really love that moon! I must get some of that and try it! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, I'm always rushing around last minute, too, so you're not alone! What a fabulous card; the moon is stunning! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, Linda! Couldn't help myself! :D) Great design and fabulously executed! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precioso el proyecto !! gracias por participar.
    María Luisa -Stampartpapel DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and that crackled moon. I have a crackle medium for a long time but never tried anything with it. Your card inspired me. Sorry for the late comment. I would like to invite you to link with us again for our January Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}