}

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Little Mixed Media - Heart Bezel

Hello friends - Monday here for me, Monday evening infact and it has been a productive day.  It is always a great feeling to get some projects finished and photographed - getting them blogged is a whole 'nother show!! LOL!! 


I have used the  largest Bezel in the Spellbinders Media Mixage Hearts One - Bronze and the co-ordinating Die, which I believe may have been discontinued.  I have used some recycled Mixed Media paper, stamping some eclectic images onto it and then coating on both sides using Imagine Creative Medium to seal the paper so liquid does not change it.


I have added some embellishments - they are adhered by drizzling a little Ice Resin into the bezel and layering the embellishment onto it.  Once I was definite I poured in some Ice Resin - I love how it is self doming and dries like jewellers glass - perfect.

Some reasonably chunky glitter has been sprinkled onto the Ice Resin - it is heavy enough to sink slightly and has a great effect.  I am still deciding exactly what I am going to do with it - the options are many - maybe a necklace, on a canvas, bookmark.....to name a few!


This project is lined to the following challenged:
Artistic Inspirations -  ANYTHING GOES + ANYTHING GOES
Incy Wincy Designs - 1 PAPER LAYER ONLY
heARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + Stamp
The Mixed Media World Challenge - Anything Mixed Media + Use Natural Materials
613 Avenue Create Challenge - Anything Goes
We Love 2 Create - Always Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
Imagine That! CreativePlayground - Anything Crafty Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Recycle, Reuse, Repurpose

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting!!

11 comments:

  1. Linda this is gorgeous - love the dimension of this, and how clear the ice resin dries.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda - this is beautiful! A real little work of art - using snippets as well :)

    Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground, I think this is your first visit? And, do remember that to be in the prize draw I ask for a positive yest please to one or all parts of the prize. This is purely as in the past I did a couple of draws and found that folk didn't want to prize after all so had to fuddle about doing it again! Also, it does give me an indication of just how popular certain items are (pssst, for example, I know that the cover up did I used and have on offer is really loved by the Playmates, so there will be another one as a future prize - this is off the record of course - smile).

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, lovely creation, thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful heart. Love your creation. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative idea Linda! Fun when you put things together like that and it works sooo well! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful mixed media heart. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp at the Creative Playground, hope to have you join us again, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely combination of colours, texture and embelishments....Love it! Thank you for linking to Mixed Media World Challenge #27 AMMG/Use Natural Materials.
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that I have picked my jaw up off the floor, I can only say I love this, so stunning! Thanks for sharing in the PIP challenge this week. Can't wait to see your next creation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda,
    what a very super snippets make.
    Your design is awesome and very beautiful.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully designed, simply a stunning piece, thank you for joining in the challenge on the We Love to Create blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is stunning. I know from experience that it's not an easy technique! Wonderful. Thank you for joining us International Art & Soul! Hope you'll join our new challenge, which starts today. And be sure to check back next Sunday for the winner's post. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}