}

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Spellbinders Out of this World Tutorial

Hello friends - it is always an honour to share a tutorial on the Spellbinders Blog - today I am showcasing the fabulous new Collection by Licensed Designer Seth Apter.  Love his dies and how versatile they are!  


You can see all of the details on the Spellbinders Blog HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by - for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}} and happy craftingllting

1 comment:

  1. What a stunner Linda - love the gold against the blue.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}