}

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LOC Nature's Bath

I have finally managed to play along with the Play Date Cafe Challenge - I have seen so many gorgeous creations all over Blogville and had their challenge marked off as one to play along with - and today I am - wahoo!!


This layout is featuring one of my DH's photo's - I love this photo that was taken while we were away down the South Coast over a year ago - this is one of my favourite layouts!


I have used Layers of Color images, which are just perfect with this gorgeous birdbath!  The butterfly is from the Flutterescent Clear Art Stamps set and that gorgeous flourish from Nature Walk set 


 The prima flowers are part of the fabulous and generous RAK from Sabrina (aka okimom2girlz).  I made the other flower - it is a favourite flower and so easy to make, I love the vintage feel it has! 


This bird is one of my favourite LOC images and is from the Royal Birds Clear Art Stamps - it seems to suit any project! 

I am also linking this to the Wild Orchid Challenge which is all about lovely lace - I love the lace on projects and especially the old vintage style lace on this layout!  I am also linking to The Studio Challenge where we are to use Old and New Stash on the same Layout - easy - The DP has been in my cupboard for over a year and the flowers are new from a RAK!!

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment - I love it when you come!  I hope you are having a great day and have the time to stop and enjoy life!  This morning as the kids were heading off to school, my DH stopped the car and they signalled to me to look up the street and there were two kangaroos coming down the street - when they saw us they stopped (maybe it was the sight of me in my dressing gown! LOL) and went into the neighbours driveway, turned around and hopped down a lane way - what a great site - I just love the wildlife we have here and  am so grateful that I live somewhere I can see it and enjoy it!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

15 comments:

  1. Goodness, Linda, this is G O R G E O U S!!!!I love everything about this layout!!! WOW...you never cease to amaze me....a true piece of ART my friend!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! So love the brown, vintagey tones to this BEAUTIFUL layout, Linda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I couldn't help but comment on this beauty. Wow, your details are just short of AMAZING!! The butterfly, flowers, photo, details are screaming vintage. I adore this Linda!! Now, on my way to your MM card!! Hugs, pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, layout! You rock the pages. How fun to see the wildlife, we see deer in our town. Your homemade flower is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is inspired art - LOVE IT! and all the details hidden there that you do not see at first glance.
    Blessings my friend
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY!! That butterfly is just LUSH! I love it! Makes it look really REAL!! I also love this entire page! It is beautiful beyond words:) Great job on the challenge:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you could play with us, wonderful attention to detail! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Linda! The lace is great and the flowers are stunning. Amazing LO I can understand that this is a favorite of yours ;o)

    Lucky you to see kangaroos! I know there is some wildlife around here, but we don't see it very much.

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG WOW this is absolutely stunning.....I love everything about it!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout! Love how it has so many beautiful embellishments including that fabulous butterfly. Gorgeous picture too! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful layout, I LOVE that bird stamp and the flower you made is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the little clusters of pretty embellishments! thanks for playing along with us at the Studio!

    PS I linked your layout up in the right place for you - the link in the sidebar is for the whole of July :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful project! SO glad you could play along with us finally! This is absolutely gorgeous, love your use of embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow. How cool is that!! I got up one night around 1am because I heard a noise, looked out the window and saw HERD of cows in our yard. And we didn't live "out in the country", so image our surprise, teehee. I guess they were just city cows trying to run away to the country. I just LOVE your slide show! You have a wonderful home. I don't know how you keep all the gardening up. And your pups are adorable. Have a wonderful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Georgeous creation in lovely colours and beautiful details!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}