}

Saturday, October 30, 2010

LOC Damask Blue

I could not resist another visit to Moxie Fab World - there is always something going on over there - I don't know why it took me so long to discover it!!  This time I am playing along with the Diggin' on Damask Challenge


Straight to the Layers of Color Touch of Elegance art stamp set - perfect for this challenge!  I stamped the image in Tim Holtz Distressing Ink and distressed around the edges.


The image is so intricate and pretty, it does all of the work on this card as you can see by the close up


But i could not resist adding the gorgeous lace and the flowers that I won from Wild Orchid Flowers - they are delish and I am suing them sparingly - I dread the day I run out - arghhhh!  I also added a stick pin to the middle flower - you may have to look carefully to see it - but it is there!!

I am surprising myself with these relatively CAS cards - but with the right stamps and a little bit of inspiration, it just all comes together and I don't have much say in it - you know how it is!
This is for the following Challenges:
Fab'n Funky - Clean and Simple
Hodge Podge Shop - Monochromatic
Incy Wincy Designs - Lace and Pearls
You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Stamp Company.  

Layers of Color Art Stamps has a new FACEBOOK GROUP where you can connect with many more LOC friends - You're invited to join the fun!... and... Layers of Color Art Stamps has a new FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!

Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!

Thank you for your comments and all of the encouragement you leave me here, it is appreciated!!!  I love seeing that you have visited - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

16 comments:

  1. Линда! Какая чудесная работа! Нежная и стильная! Класс!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that pattern, Linda! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda that is so pretty. That stamp is great! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Shelley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card,beautiful detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Another CAS card for you. It is stunning and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card, thanks for joining us by Hodge Podge Shop challenge
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card linda ! love the design, and You always use the prettiest lace ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Linda - you are excelling with these CAS cards - you have showcased this stamp in an amazing manner.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card.
    Thanks for playing at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your damask stamping is lovely! And that BLUE with the flowers just POPS off the card! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's one of my favorite blues. The damask artwork is fab. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeks, love your damask design Linda!! It was a GREAT challenge and you and I used the same set...didn't it just scream, "Use Touch of Elegance!!" Your flowers are just perfect and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant :)


    Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy last week - I am now choosing the top 3 so pop back on Friday to see if you are a lucky prize winner or a top 3 designer :)

    Heather my blog Vanilla Hevn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Linda! Thanks for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}