}

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bunny Baby

Isn't this the cutest image, I commented on Iwona's (aka Chupa) card and she kindly offered to share it with me - this is her own image A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E - how could I resist!!  If you have not been to Iwona's Blog, get yourself a coffee and get comfy - she is one amazing stamper - you are in for a treat!!


So it is only fitting that I play along with this weeks Case Study featuring the talented Mercy Kerin.  I cased Mercy's sketch and perhaps shades of blue - at a stretch!  LOL!


and coloured little BoBunny with SU Chalks, cutting it out and popping it up onto a Spellbinders Lacy Circle with my Grand Calibur.


The embossed panel is the SU Vintage Wallpaper that has been inked with Distressing Ink.

This card is for the following challenge;

My Partner in Crafting Crime - Something New - image
Sassy Studio Designs - use something that is over a year old - DP
Stampin' B's - use a die cut
AiFactory - (2 weeks) anything goes
Paper Sundaes (3 entries) - Circles
Miami Doodles - Mostly Blues
Raise the Bar - Use a Child Image
Stampin'' for the Weekend - New and Blue - image
Paper Play Challenge - Cutie Patootie

Thank you for stopping by today, I love it when you visit - you make my day - I will be back in a few hours with this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we would love to see you play along!!

It is a busy Blogging week for me this week and I am excited, I will be squeezing in a few more SNEAK PEEKS before the Layers of Color Blog Hop on Monday - check out all of the details HERE.

This coming weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge is an UBER exciting one for me - I will have something special on my Blog but I can't let the 'cat out of the bag' before then - you are going to want pop back and see - I am BUSTING with excitement!!

Thank again for calling in - see you when I am looking at you! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

17 comments:

  1. AW, how adorable, Linda! Precious the way you layered the textured papers and added the sweet little buttons, so super cute!! That's one irresistible bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable indeed! It's a perfect baby card, I know the recipients will be over the moon!! Thank you so much for your kind words, too... you're such a sweetie! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww - that's really sweet! love your green buttons :-),and the way you have coloured the bunny.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo adorable Linda..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet image from Chupa. Of course, you took it and made it into an adorable card. Love your embossed panel. Precious is the word! So glad to see you again playing with the Stampin B's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the distressing! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! How cute!!!! Thank You for joining us at Mami Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is simply adorable! That image is too cute and your accents are lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous showcase of Iwona's little cutie! the embossed backgrounds are a perfect addition! thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, adore what you created - so cute.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and that image is so adorable!thanks for p[laying along with creative Inspirations this week.Hope to see you back today for the blog hop(18th)loads of prizes to be had!
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! And you incorporated so much detail! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is one gorgoues card hun,super detail bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling!! I'm thrilled to be the sponsor over at CASE study this week so thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Love that embossed strip up the side. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at AiFactory

    Lawren - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}