}

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

LOC Blog Hop Winner and One More Card

How did you enjoy the Layers of Color Blog Hop - it was such a blessing having you all visit and leave such lovely comments - thank you!!!  I am honoured to have new followers and look forward to getting to know you and share this wonderful passion of ours!!

LOC Masculine Get Well by Lovely Linda

I know you are all waiting to hear who won the fabulous cling art stamp that I am giving away on my Blog and I will be telling you in just a minute, but fist I wanted to show you one more card created using the Warbler

LOC Masculine Get Well Card - Close Up 1 by Lovely Linda

I have stamped it with Ranger Distressing Inks in three shares, I love this effect, I know it has a proper name but I refer to it as the 'Slap and Stamp' technique - because that sums up what you do!  LOL!

LOC Masculine Get Well Card - Close Up 2 by Lovely Linda Up 1

I have also used the fabulous sentiment from the Happy Wishes art stamp set by Layers of Color's newest illustrator, NinaB.  creating cards with this image is such fun and super easy - and we all love that - don't we!

Now without any more chatter - the winner is...

 disneylisa

Congratulations disneylisa - you are the winner of the giveaway on my Blog - the Layers of Color Warbler cling art stamp!  You have 24 hours to contact me with your details so we can get it straight out to you - if you live outside of the USA please include your phone number for customs - thanks!!!  If I do not hear from disneylisa within 24 hours - I will be redrawing and will make a new announcement here!

Make sure you pop over to the Layers of Color blog and find out who won the whole New Release!!!  There is also an invitation to another amazing event over there for you - always something exciting happening!!

This card is for the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Button Up
Crazy Challenge - Buttons
The Craft Pad - something New - stamp
Pile It On - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft - Card for a Male
Fab'n'Funky - Warm and Toasty Colours
Wild Orchid Challenge - Lets Get Sentimental

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Stamp Company

You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP  and  have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!

Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  See you at the Blog Hop!!  God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

23 comments:

  1. Another beauty Linda and congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Linda, what a beautiful card. Love the bird and the lettering in the sentiment.:)Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty hun, love the birdie!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion & The Crazy this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card.
    Thanks for joining us at F'n'F thi time, hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! Congrats to your winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to have won. And my favorite stamp of the set too. Thanks so much for the chance and the examples. What a great birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep getting delivery failure notices when I try to email you.

    Here is my contact information:
    Lisa Conner
    4088 Willow Lane
    Columbia, PA 17512
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, always has interesting & beautiful details.
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Disneylisa. I know she is going to love Layers of Color. I love the way your bird looks Linda. It almost glows. Have a blessed day today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Linda. Funny thing I was playing with this very same technique but using Brilliance ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card,love the image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so beautiful!I love the colors,image,sentiment,and the dp!Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining Our Daily Bread designs this week!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl, this is so beautful and just perfect for the "wing it" Shining the Light Challenge this weeks at ODBD!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along. It is always such a joy coming to see you!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really a beautiful card. I love the texture and the detail you've added. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card makes a great colour combo, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool card, Linda!! That texturing is wonderful and the sentiment is perfect with that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda...I love the varigated stamping of the warbler...so cool! Wonderful warm color and rich texture! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda that image and sentiment look super thank you for joining us at One stop Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya, Thanks for sharing a lovely project with us at The Crafty Pad this week, good luck!
    Dont forget to check out the new sentiment digi's here

    Maria x
    inkymits

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! How elegant! Your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it on this week! We hope you’ll join us again for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I may not have won the prize on your blog but... I won the grand prize... the entire relese ... so I'm happy about that and I can't wait to receive the stamps and to continue stamping in the home I will be moving in!
    have a great day!
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very elegant I love the bird. Beautiful colors.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}