}

Friday, March 18, 2011

LOC FAF Love One Another

Friday's come around so quickly - one of the things I LOVE about Friday, apart fro it meaning the week end is almost here is that it is Faith Art Friday at Layers of Color - one of my favourite posts!

I have had a lot of fun creating this card, I decided that I would just see where inspiration took me suing this fabulous template by Laura -it wasn't long before the theme became clear - LOVE!! What a HUGE Subject, especially when you bring the 'God factor' into the equation! 


A new commandment I give unto you,
That ye love one another; as I have loved you,
 that ye also love one another.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples,
 if ye have love one to another.
John 13:34-35

 Love is patient and kind;
 it is not jealous or conceited or proud;
love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;
 love does not keep a record of wrongs;
love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.
Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.
Love is eternal.
1Co 13:4-8


. There is no fear in love; perfect love drives out all fear.
 So then, love has not been made perfect in anyone who is afraid,
because fear has to do with punishment.
 We love because God first loved us.
 1Jn 4:18-19


I pray that God's Love will flow to you and through you today!!

This card is for the following challenges:
Ai Factory - Things with Wings
Charisam Cardz - Use DieCuts
Delightful Challenges - Show Us Some Green
Digi Doodles Shop's Best - Anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Show Us What you Got
Stampin' Vacation - Nestibilities
CASE Study - Inspiration Photo - inspired by the colours
Crafty Creations - Mother's Day
Creative Card World - Mother's Day plus Bling
Your Next Stamp - Sparkle

I have used the Layers of Color Botanical Swirls art stencil, Fruitful Harvest, Flutterescent, Flowering Gems  and The Love Chapter art stamp sets.  I have also used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur to cut the Lacy Doily Motif

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Stamp Company

You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP  and  have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!

Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Linda, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...this is stunning. The rich colors and I love the butterfly.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Linda, girl, you have outdone yourself with this beautiful creation!! I LOVE everything about it!! Thanks for always keeping me inspired!! Sending you hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, what a gorgeous card. I love papers and embellishments you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly pretty card and such lovely spring colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our bling mothers day challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Linda, so good to see you on Crafty Creations Challenge blog. I love what you designed for mother's day.

    Hope you are doing good. I will be thinking of you and sending happy thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Hugsxo

    Come and play again, we love to have you join in the fun. Peggyxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Linda for more inspiration - both from your scripture selection, (ouch, how imperfectly i love), and from your art work. The flower in the butterfly is a lovely whimsical detail :-)
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning my sista!! :) Gorgeous colors.
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet card, love all the detail
    thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Linda, you know I love your work. This card is really special with the shape and the colours...just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazingly beautiful creation.Effective use of colour.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and AiFactory :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous. I adore your colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous rich colours - I love this! Thank you for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work

    Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. V Pretty creation thanks for playing at crafty sentiments this wk hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda! I am having such fun visiting your blog each week. I love this project. So many pretty elements!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Shelly's Images for our "Show Us What You Got!" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun shaped card, Linda! Really like your embellishments. Thanks for joining us for our green challenge at Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Love what you’ve done this week with the inspiration card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woowww!! fabulous card Linda! love all the details and you done the colors layout perfectly!! thank you for playing with us at AI Factory! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card,with lovely details. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the Shelly's Images "Show Us What You Got" Challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an amazing project, Linda! I love your colouring on the fruit - so artsy :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. How beautiful! I just love the birdhouse shape and your cut out images! I also love your sparkle! Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}