}

Friday, August 26, 2011

LOC Prancer Tag

I am busy working on some New Release projects for Layers of Color - they are so amazing and I cannot wait to show you BUT that is not going to happen until 19 September - keep watching for more details!

In the meantime I am showing you another tag I have created for my Tags Workshop on 10 September - what fun I am having, I hope the ladies will too!


I have used the Reindeer Waltz art stamp set - don't you love this filigree reindeer 


There are a few techniques involved and they will have to wait for the Workshop to be revealed!  LOL! 


This tag is for the following challenges:
CASE Study Challenge -Signature Style - Show us your Style
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes in August
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up? - Boy or Man
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Anything but a card
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Pixie Dust Studio - Add a Tag or Create a Tag
Divas by Design - Christmas
Freshly Brewed - embossing
Paper Shelter Challenge - diecuts/punches
Stampavie and More - Christmas
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything But A Card
Tuesday Throwdown - Dimension and Texture
Passionately Artistic - Linking Party

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner.
You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP and have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!
Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

21 comments:

  1. Looks very interesting, my friend, and I am guessing at the techniques.... Awesome tag.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Tag Linda..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous - I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooohhhhhh, I can't wait to make some of these & use them for Christmas decorations!! They are divine.....so looking forward to the next workshop.x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning tag! and I love the tags on the tag! Beautiful creation :)
    Thank you for playing along with the Pixies this week!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely tag hun,thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges for our anything but a card challenge, good luck,
    hugs sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh I love the clear embossed snowflakes on top of your tag - fabby!
    Thanks for sharing your signature style with us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag Linda and love how you did the snowflakes with this design. Adds such great texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is one brilliant tag hun just love this to bits,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more.
    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh love the embossed clear cardstock! Genius!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer ferrell

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous Linda. Looks like a lot of hard work has gone into this tag. Thank you for sharing it with us at DDSC this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this gift tag is just stunning! I may have to try to make one of these!
    Thanks for joining us at
    FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!
    Hugs,
    Stacy D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tag, thanks for joining us at TPS
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is truly beautiful.. :) I just love the colors and your clear embossing rocks! Thanks for playing along with us for the Boy/Man challenge at DYSU.. can't wait to see what you create next week..
    Hugs
    Alison
    DYSU-owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a gorgeous tag!! Look at all the details...it's reallly stunning great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda! This tag is simply gorgeous! I just love it! It's perfect for our "Emboss It" challenge! Thank you for joining us over at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    Hugs, Sheryl
    http://butterflykisscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning tag, Linda! Sure wish I could take your class -- I'm sure the ladies are going to LOVE it! Thanks for sharing this at Tuesday Throwdown. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What lovely dimension and vibrant color on your tag Linda! I'm intrigued by your technique...the finished product is just a vintage delight! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful colors! A gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty - way too nice for a bloke!

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}