}

Friday, August 3, 2012

Dad Collage

I am back with another masculine card to share with you.  As it gets closer to Father's Day here in the Southern Hemisphere, the demand for masculine and Father's Day cards gets stronger

I have used a new image that I got recently - Vintage Love by KaiserCraft - I love the collage look of this series of stamps and indulged in a few of them - definitely quick and easy cards when you need them.



The image is stamped in Tsukineko Versafine - Onyx Black and  cut out with one of the newly released Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight Nestabilities




 This is in turn, is layered onto a Spellbinders Labels Eight in blue - I love the 'pop' that it gives!  The Labels Eight has been sanded, this gives the impression of another layer - I love this effect!



The sentiment has been stamped onto a Spellbinders Back to Basics Tag, that has been sponged around the edge, using the Die as a mask before the card is removed.

This card is for the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - Distressing
365 Cards - Smothered with crafty goodness (so not clean & simple)
CASE Study Challenge - Show us your signature style
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Layer It Up !
Twisted Tuesday - Free For All- Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Dies & Punches



Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful masculine card! Love your colors and that new Labels 28 will need to go on my wish list. So glad you joined us for the Travel challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! These colors and distressing are FABULOUS!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card! Love the stamped image you used and the tags help add to the interest of the card. Thanks for joining this week's travel challenge at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great male card! I love the colours & that die's going to be on a lot of wish lists I think! lol
    Thanks for playing in the Dude Time Doodles Travel Challenge this time! I do hope we see you again soon!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card! Love your collage stamping and the warm colors :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda, I love this! Wonderful card!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great masculine card. Loving that image and fab colours used. Thanks for sharing with us at Dude Time Doodles and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours Linda, and overall a great masculine card. Well done.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful card, my friend - you do layers like it's nobody's business! lol
    Big thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just wonderful - great images and layout! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the stamping! Great card!
    ~Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Linda, great images and design, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week,Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these are some great colors and your shading makes that center panel really pop. Great composition on this!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Linda! I decided to look around your blog after I commented on your card and then I realized which Linda you are! I have missed you! You have always been one of my favorite card-makers and I learned so much from you when I first started making cards. So glad I found you again. Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your signature style! Great sponging, stamping and dimension. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is brilliant I love everything about it! I cant wait to see you next work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the look and feel of your masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles for our Travel challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for playing our Distressing challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "distressing" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely fabulous card!!! Love the masculine theme and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card! Wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us on our first week of our 2nd Year Anniversary Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful collage design! I wouldn't even know where to begin if I had been given the same supplies. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}