Hello friends - for my Spellbinders Tutorial today I am sharing an adorable little card today using one of the new Die D-Lites - how adorable is this Beaded Square - and so perfect for a smaller card. I am so impressed how this little Die can add so much to a card and will definitely be using it again!
1. Cut/emboss Beaded Squares #3 (#1 being the smallest) using Sea Spray cardstock.
2. Stamp and colour image.
3. Pop up image onto the center of the Beaded Squares using 3D Foam Tape.
4. Adhere a strip of patterned paper across the Sea Spray cardstock using double sided tape.
5. Cut/emboss using Pierced Squares #5#6 (#1 being the smallest).
6. Cut/emboss card base using Pierced Squares #5 #6 and white cardstock - make sure the fold is inside the cutting edge. Card base will measure approx 4"x 4".
7. Pop up Die cut patterned paper onto card base.
8. Wrap twine around the card front.
9. Thread both ends through a medium button and tie in a knot to secure.
10. Pop Up layered image onto the center of the card base using 3D Foam Squares.
11. Stamp sentiment using black ink.
12. Adhere onto red cardstock using double sided tape.
13. Pop under right side of the Beaded Square using 3D Foam Squares
Take card friends and Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!