}

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Guest Designer Craft Queen - May Kit


I have created these six cards using the May Kit for Craft Queen Australia - you can find the Kit HERE.  I love the autumnal tones and enjoyed using stickers - a whole new concept for me!

You can see the individual cards HERE

Thank you Nicole for this opportunity - I am looking forward to sharing some more card with you using the gorgeous product from Craft Queen

Thank you for visiting today and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Linda - love the colours and the way you have been able to use the same elements in various cards and have it looking a bit different each time.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look fab tryed to get into page 1 by 1 but it will not connect says can not find server
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and I LOVE the colours..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}