}

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Penny Black - Many Thanks

Hello Blog Friends, it has been a little while since I have shared a post - that is due to me being in New Zealand for my Mother's birthday and a family reunion - each day has been full and packed with family, which is wonderful.



I am sharing a quick post today using a gorgeous Penny Black Inc image and
IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Markers - I love the watercolour look this stamp has.



The image has been Cut/Embossed  using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine and the Decorative Labels Twenty-Two Spellbinders® Decorative Elements Nestabilities®.  The sentiment is by SRM Stickers.  Seam Binding, lace, recycled button and Want2Scrap© bling finish off the card. 
I have used Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L- E-Z Runner and 3D Foam Squares.
 


This card is from the following challeges: 
Card Mania - Something New (stamp)
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a HANDMADE BOW 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes / Use Dies
 Love to Create Anything Goes 
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes 
My Craft Creations - Always Anything Goes 
Come and Get It Challenges - Ribbons & Bows
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Love the card Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda - the bright red for the tulip is just so cheerful - love the way you contrasted those vibrant colours with the quiet green of the background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, very feminine! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty card .love the image and watercolour effect
    thanks for joining us at MIM for our final challenge and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lina..it really looks like you painting the Image...great Effect and really feminin too ..love that bow too....great color combo...Adorable card..love this

    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #164, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card with your tulips calling out to Spring, great design, colors and bow. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Gorgeous creations!! Fantastic tulips colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Card mania Challendges!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty. Love that bow. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow…this is just so pretty and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow…this is just so pretty and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, your card is gorgeous and really has the spring look and feel. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card. Thanks for playing at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Très jolie carte ! J'aime beaucoup le noeud !
    Merci pour ta participation au CFTH challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}