Welcome to Day 2 of the Spellbinders Springtime Shipping Frenzy! The new Spellbinders Die Templates previewed in January are now shipping to your favorite Spellbinders Retailers. I am excited to showcasing one of them for you. You will have the chance to win the new die template I have used by entering the contest at the bottom of this post. Join me and Beck Beattie as we share our posts today.
I am showcasing Spellbinders newest die templates: Elegant Ovals Nestabilities - and believe me - it lives up to it's name!
- GC-001 Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine
- S4-425 Elegant Ovals Spellbinders® Nestabilities®
- S4-408 Rounded Squares Spellbinders® Nestabilities®
- S2-041 Laurel and Bee Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™
- F-012 Precious Metals Premium Craft Foils Assortment
- T-001 Tool 'n One
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Delicata™ Pigment Ink in Silvery Shimmer; Sponge Daubers™
- Want2Scrap© -Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones; 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive;
- Bazzill Basics Paper® - White cardstock; Black Cardstock
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ - 3D Foam Squares; E-Z Runner - permanent strips
Fold black card in half and cut/emboss one (1) Rounded Squares #7, making sure the fold is inside the top cutting edge of the Die, to form the card base.
NOTE: Spellbinders numbers it's Dies from smallest to largest - the smallest being #1
Cut/emboss two (2) Elegant Ovals # 3 using white card.
NOTE: For the more filigree Dies wax paper can be added between the card and the Die - wax side up.
Use Spellbinders Tool 'n One for easy paper removal from the Die.
Adhere tape to the front of one of the Elegant Ovals. Layer the second Die into the first Die diagonally, forming a square base (as shown in the photo below). Adhere this to the front of the black card base, using SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ E-Z Runner.
Cut/emboss one (1) Rounded Squares #3 in white card. Before removing the card stock, use the Die as a Stencil and sponge inside the Die using Delicata™ Pigment Ink in Silvery Shimmer and a
Cut/emboss one (1) Elegant Ovals # 1 using white card. Before removing the card stock, use the Die as a Stencil and sponge inside the Die using Delicata™ Pigment Ink in Silvery Shimmer and a
Sponge Dauber™. Adhere to the center of the layered card.
Cut/emboss one (1) Rounded Squares #4 in Black card and adhere to the layered base using 3D Foam Squares. Next adhere the sponged Rounded Squares #3 using 3D Foam Squares. You can see the dimension in the photo below.
Next stamp the sentiment onto the small Elegant Ovals Die and adhere to the small elegant Circles using 3D Foam Squares. Attach a portion of the Swirls Finesse to the bottom left corner of the card and around edges as shown in the main photo.
I have created a second card to show how versatile these Dies are - I have layered the different size Dies and alternated the colours, adding a vintage image to the center - so easy and so elegant!
For more chances to win, visit the amazingly talented and inspiring Beck Beatties's blog for another Spellbinders’ project!
This link is now CLOSED
This link is now CLOSED
- Official Contest Rules can be found HERE
- Questions? ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us. No entries will be accepted at this email address.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!