}

Friday, April 4, 2014

Celebrate with Want2Scrap and Graphic45

Hello Blog Friends, I have another little sneak peek of my card that is LIVE on the Want2Scrap Blog
  now.  I have used Want2Scrap bling and plenty of it, along with Spellbinders, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko, Graphic 45and  Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L
 
 
 
 
I hope you will pop over and see it once it it live and let me know what you think! You can find it HERE
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...Linda ..! Love the die cuts and all those pearls ...yum :)
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that gold and purple - will pop over and look - I missed the last one as it was not live when I went across :-(
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}