}

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday Video Tutorial - Designers Choice

 I have a spring inspired card on the Spellbinders Tuesday Video Tutorial today - I am holding onto the warmer weather as we move away from Spring and towards winter in the Southern Hemisphere.



I would love you to pop over and check it out and leave me a comment letting me know what you think - you can see it HERE

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day!  God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}








2 comments:

  1. I saw your complete post on Spellbinders, Linda. It is so gorgeous! Makes me think about the beauty of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card my friend - love the way the butterflies seem to hover on nothing.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}