}

Thursday, June 26, 2014

You Had Me at Hello...

Rich warm colours always add ambiance to a card.  I love the way the autumnal tones bring a beauty of their own.



The image is from a KaiserCraft set and has been popped up onto Labels Eighteen
Spellbinders® Nestabilities using  Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares.
 


The sentiment and filigree border are from SRM Stickers.  The beautiful bling is from Want2Scrap 


This card is linked to the following challenges: 
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes 
 Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes 
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes


 Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So elegant with bold colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda - you are really rocking these cards :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}