Welcome to the 10th International Ambassadors Unofficial Blog Hop - I hope you are enjoying them as much as we are and are finding a lot of inspiration. The International Ambassadors love to get together and create - if only it was in real life!!! This month we are sharing our Let's Party projects with you - using the Let's Party collection - and love it that so many of you hop along with us - I hope you enjoy what we are sharing today!!
- S3-225 All About Cake
- S4-462 Labels Thirty-Nine Nestabilities®
- S4-509 Mini Envelope Two Shapeabilities®
- S7-203 Gift of Happiness
- SCP-013 Whirl White
- T-001 Tool'N One
- GC-200 Grand Calibur Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
Sanding Block, Patterned Paper;
1. Cut/emboss Cake Inset, Cake, and Cake Stand using Whirl White and the Grand Calibur Due Cutting and Embossing Machine.
2. Before removing the Cake Stand from the Die, use the Die as a Stencil, sponging around the inside edges using Delicata in Golden Glitz.
3. Adhere the 'icing' to the cake using
4. Cut and emboss All About Cake Inset and Cake Dies from patterned paper, Adhere as shown.
5. Cut/emboss one Gift of Happiness using Whirl White cardstock
6. Fold at scored lines using Mountain and Valley folds,
7. Cut/Emboss Rectangle using patterned paper and adhere using double sided tape.
8. Cut three steps - slightly smaller than the card base, adhere using double sided tape.
9. Adhere cake to left panel of the card using liquid glue; popping icing up using 3D Foam Squares
10 Adhere 3 Mulberry Paper Roses using liquid glue.
11 Cut/emboss Heart #1 and #2 using pink card stock, layer and adhere to the back step of the card
12 Cut/Emboss one Labels Thirty-Nine #1 (#1 being the smallest) using Whirl White
13 Use the Die as a Stencil and sponge using Petal Pink inside the Die
14. Stamp sentiment in black ink and adhere, tucking under the #1 heart
15. Cut/emboss one Mini Envelope Two, using the Intricate Cuts insert.
16. Create envelope and add embellishment - eg. left over Die Pieces.
17 Adhere the ribbon across the lower portion of the card, followed buy pearl flower braid, using liquid glue.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial, make sure you pop in and visit the other International Ambassadors - these girls are amazing - each one is picked to be an Ambassador for their country because they are seasoned designers and so inspiring, they also stand as talented designers in their own right - as you will see!!! The list of International Ambassadors is below, in case you get lost along the way.
Yvonne van de Grijp - Netherlands
Christine Emberson - England
Christina Griffiths - England
Linda Lucas - Australia (you are here)
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!