}

Monday, February 24, 2014

AIR #3 February - Artists Choice - Memento Luxe

 I am sharing an Artist in Residence Tutorial on the Imagine Crafts Blog - it is Artist Choice and I am using the gorgeous Memento Luxe Inks - I love using them for more than stamping - so many possibilities




You can see my Step by Step Tutorial and the product list by clicking HERE

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}

5 comments:

  1. Love how you've done this Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just took a look how you created this card.
    Such a talented lady..
    I love all your cards...
    Can't wait to try this...
    Thanks for sharing:)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda - love the rich colours and the slightly shabby look the sanding gives.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}