}

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

All Geared Up


Hello Blog Friends, welcome to my new followers, I appreciate you stopping by and following my Blog - I hope I am able to inspire you and even introduce you to some products you have not yet tried!!




Today's card started with some sponging - then a little bit more - using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink in Desert Sand and Summer Sky. 
Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Wedding Dress has also been used to highlight.

The Creative Cogs Spellbinders® 3D M-Bossabilities™ folder has been embossed using the   
Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities™ folder.  


 

The flower is from a RAK - it would have to have been 3-4 years ago (head hung in shame), but it works perfectly on this card.  The flourishes are created using the  IMAGINE Crafts® Pico Embellisher.  The sentiment is from JustRite® Papercraft, the bling is from  Want2Scrap bling.  Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner have been used on this card.



This card is linked to the following challenges: 
Just Inspirational Challenges – Anything Goes 
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / No Designer Papers 
Card Mania - Emboss It
My Craft Spot -  Any Inking Technique
 Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
Dream Valley Anything Goes
 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours you've used Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dandy card which can really be sent to either a man or woman! Nice and versatile and appropriate for various occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have thought that gears folder could look quite so femninine - lovely card my friend.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love that inky embossing. Thanks for joining in with the Dream Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x - Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! I love the bright flower against that fab textured background! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, I love the bright flower it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}