}

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

All Geared Up


Hello Blog Friends, welcome to my new followers, I appreciate you stopping by and following my Blog - I hope I am able to inspire you and even introduce you to some products you have not yet tried!!




Today's card started with some sponging - then a little bit more - using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink in Desert Sand and Summer Sky. 
Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Wedding Dress has also been used to highlight.

The Creative Cogs Spellbinders® 3D M-Bossabilities™ folder has been embossed using the   
Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities™ folder.  


 

The flower is from a RAK - it would have to have been 3-4 years ago (head hung in shame), but it works perfectly on this card.  The flourishes are created using the  IMAGINE Crafts® Pico Embellisher.  The sentiment is from JustRite® Papercraft, the bling is from  Want2Scrap bling.  Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner have been used on this card.



This card is linked to the following challenges: 
Just Inspirational Challenges – Anything Goes 
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / No Designer Papers 
Card Mania - Emboss It
My Craft Spot -  Any Inking Technique
 Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes 
Dream Valley Anything Goes
 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours you've used Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dandy card which can really be sent to either a man or woman! Nice and versatile and appropriate for various occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have thought that gears folder could look quite so femninine - lovely card my friend.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh love that inky embossing. Thanks for joining in with the Dream Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x - Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! I love the bright flower against that fab textured background! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, I love the bright flower it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}