Welcome to the Stampendous Stamps, ICE Resin® and Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Blog Hop! You'll be amazed what we have for you this weekend! For the next four days you'll be treated to some of the most amazing projects you've seen with some of the hottest mixed media artists in crafting! The possibilities for crafting with these great products are truly endless! We know you'll want to try this yourself, and to make that easy we're offering a nice prize package this week!
Three lucky winners will receive a package with:
• 2 - Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamp™ sets with designs sized for jewelry or small project making
• 2 - StazOn™ permanent ink pads by Tsukineko® courtesy of Imagine Crafts® - yummy Ganache and the must-have Jet Black
• 1 - 30ml package of ICE Resin Jeweler's Grade Self-Doming resin
• 1 - pkg Suzan Lenart Kazmer Art Mechanique Silhouettes in Heart Shape
• 1 - pkg Kristen Robinson Rue Romatique bezel(s) (styles vary). WOW!! You'll be crafting some awesome jewelry in no time!
How to Hop:
Each day we'll post the designers participating in the Blog Hop. Click on each one and check out their project. Leave a comment on their blog that lets them know you really looked at their project. We 'll draw three blogs at random from the four days, then randomly draw one commenter from each blog. You must have a U.S. mailing address to win, but we'd love for everyone to hop and comment! You can check out the Official Rules for all our contests if you have questions.
So let's get hoppin! Here's who is posting today:
***Blog Hop Hint - if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, "Sorry this page cannot be found," just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture, or the blog's name), and it will take you to that blog's most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.
I have a special project to share with you today, using products from all three companies.
- Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: StazOn™ permanent ink in Claret; Creative Medium; Sponge Daubers; InkBlushers; IMAGINE Crafts® Creative Medium™
- Stampendous: Charmed Art Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
- ICE RESIN: Art Mechanique Mixed Metal Bezels, ICE Resin Jeweler’s Grade Self-Doming resin; Relique Glitz (pink glitter)
- Miscellaneous: liquid glue, vintage lace, Want2Scrap bling, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, dimensional foam squares, paper roses, buttons, cardstock (white, cream and blue)
Step 1. Place card on Bezel Packaging
Step 2. Press down to make impression of the shape
Step 3. Carefully cut out on the inside of the impression.
Step 4. Stamp using Claret and
Step 5. Apply Creative Medium to the stamped image, including the sides and back - to avoid Ice Resin seeping in and giving a transparent look.
Step 6. Apply a coat o Creative Medium to Bezel base
Step 7. Apply liquid glue to the lower portion and pour on Glitter - allow to dry.
Step 8. Stamp image using Versafine in Onyx Black
Step 9. Colour lightly using Delicata Golden Glitz and a sponge dauber
Step 10. Adhere the image to the metal wings using liquid glue
Step 11. Cut out words, applying Creative Medium in the same way as before.
Step 12. Add image using 3d Foam Squares
Step 13. Mix ICE Resin as per instructions, setting aside for 5 minutes
Step 14. Pour into the Bezel slowly until it is self doming
Step 15. Set aside to dry for 24 hours
I am also excited to be sharing today with the amazing John Peterson - make sure you visit his Blog for inspiration galore! Make sure you leave your comment below so that you can be entered into the contest for the great prize package.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!