I am sharing a Spellbinders Step by Step Tutorial today using one of the gorgeous new flower dies that is now available to us. I don't know about you but I love adding flowers to my projects - and being able to create my own is perfect - and such a variety - it just gets better and better!
Cross Promotional Partners
DCWV - Tattered Time mat stock 4"x 5"
Imagine Crafts 'featuring' Tsukineko: Sheer Shimmer Spray in Gold
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Adhesive Runner; 3-D Foam Squares
Want2Scrap: Baby Bling - White Pearls - Self Adhesive; 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive
Red cardstock; Sanding Block; Vintage Music Sheet; Piercing Tool
1. Cut/emboss one (1) Garden Blooms in #1 #3 (#1 being the smallest) using Grand Calibur Machine
2. Cut/ Emboss two (2) Garden Blooms #2
3. Lightly sand the petals using a Sanding Block
4, Lightly Spritz the petal layers using water
5. Curl the petals using Piercing Tool or small paintbrush.
6. Curl the Garden Blooms #1 petals and form a tight bud.
7. Adhere the layers, alternating the petals
8. Adhere using liquid glue
9. Spray using Sheer Shimmer Spray and allow to dry.
10. Cut/emboss one (1) Lace Heart #3 using Whirl White cardstock
11. Cut/emboss one (1) Royal Circle in red cardstock
12. Cut emboss two (2) Triple Tear in Whirl White
13. Score one (1) Triple Tear at 2cm and fold forward
14. Adhere second Tripe Tear to folded portion using E-Z Runner - remembering to line up pattern.
15. Layer the dies as shown in the photo using 3D Foam Squares for dimension
16. Adhere torn portion of vintage music sheet using E-Z Runner.
17 Adhere layered flower to the center of the layered Dies using liquid Glue.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!