}

Friday, May 22, 2015

We have a Winner - Unofficial Pastels Blog Hop

A HUGE thank you to all those who 'hopped' along with the International Ambassadors Unofficial Pastels Blog Hop - and for the encouraging comments you left each of us - it means so much!  I hope you are enjoying this international journey - getting to know each International Ambassador and their individual styles!


and I have a winner - are you ready....drum roll please....

'What's wonderful craft world we live in Linda. We admire each other's talents, follow each other's lives, grandchildren, ups & downs & exciting new ideas. 
So enjoy being on your bandwagon so to speak.'


Congratulations Fi Gilhooly - please email with your snail mail and I will get your package out to you in the mail - you are going to love it!
Thank you again everyone for hopping along - we are Blog Hopping every month and would love you to join us again.
Thank you for all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Fi! You are one lucky lady! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Fi Gilhooly! Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, THANK YOU Linda.
    My address is
    6 Bambury Street
    Boronia Vic 3155
    I look forward to crafting with my new goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}