}

Friday, January 29, 2016

Spellbinders Nostalgic Frame Tutorial

I love dimension on a project - any project. So it's no surprise that I LOVE  Spellbinders® 3-D Em-bossing Fold'ers™! The details are amazing and if you are wanting more than one dimension, this is the product for you.


I love the nostalgic photos that come in photo frames and keep them for projects - this is a favourite image and I use it every opportunity - the nostalgic feel works wonderfully with today's 3-D Em-bossing Fold'ers™!  You will see the same image used a number of times in my tutorials.


Spellbinders Products:

Cross Promotional Partners:

Other Supplies

Sanding Block; Liquid Glue; Paper Trimmer; Nostalgic Image

Instructions:















1. Place nostalgic image onto the raised side of the Shady Allure 3-D Em-bossing
 Fold'er. Close and  run through the Grand Calibur Machine
NOTE: The sandwich for Spellbinders 3-D Em-bossing Fold'er in the Grand 
Calibur  Machine (stack from bottom up): B-Pink Embossing Plate, Sculpted 
Embossing Folder  with Media Inside and D-Raspberry Adapter Plate.















2. Remove and lightly sand the raised embossing using a sanding block
3. Adhere onto 7¼ x 5¼" piece of Cuddle Cream cardstock, using double sided tape.
4. Adhere onto 7½ x 5½" card base, using Crafty Foam Tape.

















5. Adhere Antique Gold Trim along the lower edge of the nostalgic image using
 liquid glue


I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and are inspired to create using these fabulous 
3-D Em-bossing  Folders.  We would love you to visit and share your projects with us
 on the Spellbinders  Facebook Page.



Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make
 blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for
 me - it makes my day! God bless you!


{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting


4 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}