Hello Spellbinders Fans - I am sharing a Step by Step Tutorial using one of the Victorian Garden Blooms sets - these blooms are large and beautiful to layer - and you have to love that! I have also used a fabulous background stamp - any ideas who created it?!? You can see in the details - you are going to want it - be warned! LOL!
Other: Imagine Crafts 'featuring' Tsukineko: Memento Ink in Summer Sky; irRESISTibles in Dandelion; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; re-positional Tape Runner, 3D Foam Squares; Want2Scrap : 72 Count - Teardrop Bling - Silver Rhinestones;, Liquid glue; green and dark pink cardstock
1, Cut emboss one (1) each of flower #1 #2 from Victorian Gardens Romantic Blooms One using dark pink cardstock.
2. Use the Die as a stencil before removing the Die - sponging the center using Dandelion Ink and a Sponge Dauber, applying Dandelion irRESISTibles and allowing to dry.
3. Cut emboss one (1) each of leaves #1,#2 and #3 from Victorian Gardens Romantic Blooms One using green cardstock.
4. Layer the smaller flower onto the large flower using a 3D Foam Square.
5. Cut/emboss Pierced Rectangles #5 #6 (#1 being the smallest) using white cardstock
6. Stamp inside the rectangle using dark and light Blue Ink.
7. Adhere layered flower using double sided tape.
8. Attach leaves to the right side of the flower as shown in the photo.
9. Cut/emboss the sentiment from Sentiments 5 using green cardstock, adhere to the lower portion of the card using liquid glue.
10. Randomly add Tear Drop Rhinestones onto the stamped background.
11. Adhere the layered card front to a precut card base in Sea Spray cardstock using 3D Foam Squares.
Pretty easy don't you think - I love the Rain Drops background and the way it works so well with the Rhinestones! I will never tire of using the Spellbinders Dies in different ways - thinking outside the square!