}

Friday, March 29, 2019

Let's Party - Juvinile Card

Hello friends, thanks so much  for stopping by.  We are enjoying a wet Friday, the rain is so refreshing and much needed, although I know some of you are looking forward to seeing spring and summer! While I have been busy in The Studio creating a number of different projects, in between Design Team Projects and Publications I have another card to share using some of the bit and pieces that endlessly gather on my desk, along with some Collectibles that are given to me by a very generous friend.   Are you ready?!


My card front has been created using paper from my stash that has been embossed using a Spellbinders Overlapping  Circles Embossing Folder and the Platinum Die Cutting Machine; next it has been adhered to a slightly larger pre-cut A-Frame blue card base using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner Ultra.

I have played with Kaisercraft Collectibles until I am happy with how they look, a little tip - I often photograph the card front incase I forget exactly how it was and need to check the photo for reference - it can save a lot of angst.  They have been popped up with Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L 3D Foam Squares.  The banner is from Spellbinders Die D-Lites Amused 1 Etched Dies
.and balloons are from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ella-Fant Etched Dies.  Want2Scrap Glitter Washi Tape has been added.  Imagine irRESISTibles Pico Embellisher in Wedding Dress has been used to add faux Enamel Dots to the embossed pattern.

Again this is another card where the the colours have been inspired by the change of seasons here in the Southern Hemisphere - autumn/fall is here and we are loving the cooler temps. Are you inspired by seasons or nature?

This card is linked to the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any Sentiment Except Happy Birthday
Crafting With An Attitude - Always Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts Anything Goes/Optional Embellishments
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Pastel Colors
Mod Squad Challenge - Pastel Fun
Get Creative Challenges ANYTHING GOES OPTION ANYTHING BUT CARD
The Paper Shelter Challenge - It's a Spring Thing
Make My Monday - GOING ROUND IN CIRCKES (embossing folder)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - WASHI TAPE 
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes

 Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

                                                          {{{hugs}}} and happy crafting

8 comments:

  1. Cute, love the texture. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! I am loving our current rains and the cooler weather! I also take a photograph of my fully 'created' card, before I pull it all apart to start glueing. This is lovely! Wonderful array of colours and lovely embossing! Thanks so much for sharing your Spring creation with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s a very cute Card! Love the embossing Background. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable birthday card. Love the texture and the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...love the details. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is so adorable!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty card Linda. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}