}

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Hooray Happy Birthday Noah

Hello friends, thanks so much for stopping by.  I have a very special card to share with you today - it is our Grandsons birthday and he is 4- and this is the card I made him using some Spellbinders Dies.  How adorable are these animals - party animals LOL!


There are lots of layers happening on the lower potion of the card front.  I started with a piece of card stock measuring 30am x 12cm and scored it at 10cm, 20cm, 23cm, 26cm and 28cm.  Next I folded it into mountain and valley folds. A very quick and easy fancy fold card base.


The animals have been created using the following dies:  Die D-Lites Lion, Oh My! Etched DiesDie D-Lites Tiger, Oh My! Etched Dies, and Die D-Lites Bear, Oh My! Etched Dies.  They are a lot of fun to create and there are so many options with them.


For the layers I have used the Die D-Lites Picket Fence Etched Dies using kraft card stock.  I have cut/embossed two of these and adhered then using double sided tape.  Once I had decided there the animals were going I secured the layered together using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L 3D Foam Squares to give dimension and the impression of small hills.


The Clouds and Sun are from the Die D-Lites Sun and Clouds Etched Dies and have been adhered using Scrapbook Adhesives BY 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner Ultra.  The balloons and Banner are also from Die D-Lites ad the sentiment is made up from Shapeabilities Simply Said Phrase Set One Etched Dies and Simply Said Phrase Set Two Etched Dies.

I don't normally decorate inside of cards I create, but....this one was for the grandson so I wanted it to be bright - so I have used some SRM Stickers from my stash.




This card is linked to the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL TWIST: ADD A SENTIMENT  
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Happy Birthday Sentiment
Creative Fingers - ANYTHING GOES
TIME OUT Challenges - Playful* 
Jo's Scrap Shack - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Creations - Always Anything Goes
QKR Stampede ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Paper Shelter Challenge  - Add a Sentiment
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesdays Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Always Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Always Anything Goes 
A Place To Start - ANYTHING GOES W/OPTIONAL TWIST THREE OF FIVE (3 animals)

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

                                                          {{{hugs}}} and happy crafting
                                

12 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, this card is so fun and cute and I bet Noah loved this card for his 4th birthday! :)
    Thank you for participating in Jo’s Scrap Shack Fun-Day Friday Challenge this week. :)
    ~Rianna / RiCre8s DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I love this fabulous card, it is packed full of fun and I bet your grandson will just love it too. Thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really so very cute. I love all the diecuts and layers and your animals are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun creation! Thanks for the info on how the card was created. I have some birthdays coming up and I just ordered a bunch of critters...this will help get my mojo going. Awesome crafting, as always! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable Linda, love the cute scene you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for this adorable card! Love iT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda what a wonderful card for Noah - seems no time since you were posting about his birth. What a joy and blessing he is to you and your extended family
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So playful and bright; a great card for a young one! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fabulous creation, love the animals and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! Love all the animals and glasses!
    Thanks for joining the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card - loving all those animals ready for the birthday party! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter this week. Hope to see you join us again.

    Vannessa,
    The Paper Shelter DT

    P.S Sorry I'm late with my comments - life got in the way this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}