Creative Inspirations Challenge - feminine
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - be inspired by the letter P... pink, pearls, purple, punches, and piercing...
2. My wonderful family, I am blessed to have such a supportive husband who truly is my best friend - my life would be sad without him in it - he completes me!! My kids are great kids, like all kids, they have their moments, but their hearts are wonderful!
3. Our animals - and we have so many - 2 dogs, 9 chickens (all with names) 12 budgies, 3 cockatiels (one is my tame one who often cardmakes with me) and a fish.
4. Cardmaking of course, complete with BLOGGING!
5. My friends whether here with me or online - I love you all, you make my life richer!!
6. Clean sheets that have been dried in the sunshine, sliding into them after a shower - sheer pleasure - this is richness at it's fullest.
7. Being with my Siblings and New Zealand family, what a great feeling, I am blessed to come from a family that is close and we are many!! I love them all and miss them like CRAZY!
9. A good thunder storm - we don't get too many here, so when they come, we love them! Nothing like frangrance after the rain.
10. Getting mail - I love the sound of the postman stopping to bring me mail from friends - it brings me such pleasure - but don't like the WINDOW ones - very YUCKY!!
I have looked around for 10 people who inspire me and just can't pick 10...each one of you inspire me in some way, so I am asking you to please take this Award from me, this is not the easy way out, but every one of you I visit inspire me in one way or another...and then there are the new blogs I will visit today...so please enjoy it and know it comes from my heart!