}

Thursday, June 3, 2010

LOC New Release Sneak Peek No.3

Hello again - it is time for another SNEAK PEEK from the Layers of Color New Releases -   Laura has brought something different to enhance our projects and get our creativity flowing!  This New release is all about Art Stencils and Templates - how cool is that!  I have had so much fun using them, It is my first time, so has been a real discovery time for me.  I have inked, sprayed, embossed, paper pierced - made cards, done layouts and Altered Art and am going to be showing some of them to you over the next little while!

I have used the Vintage Medallion Art Stencil


The first thought I had when I saw it was 'snowflake' so decided to create a Christmas Layout - the photo is from MANY years ago and is long overdue for scrapping!

I first sponged using Tim Holtz Distressing ink in green and then added some red for highlights...then I just had to add a bling around the inner circle - how could I not.  The snowflake and gem just fell into place!


You can click on the smaller photos if you would like to see any details - I have used the Layers of Color Birdday Party art stamp set.




How are you liking them so far - does it get your creativity 'itching' to get working with them - they make creating easy!!  As you know this post is prescheduled and I will have more to come - I look forward to showing you the different Art Stencils available - in the meantime, make sure you pop over to Layers of Color and see the inspiration that Laura has there - the other Designers will be featuring sneak peeks as well - and in the meantime - start saving - they will be available on June 14 and make sure you find out how to be in the draw to win all 7 Stencils!!

Thank you for looking and I will see you tomorrow with another SNEAK PEEK!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job with this layout Linda! These medallions just jump off the page!!! I love it!!! This is one of my most favorite ones!!! I've had fun with it and can't seem to get enough of it! Safe travels home again my friend!
    Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda you are obviously LOVING these stencils!! You have really excelled yourself on this page.
    Blessings, and safe travel tomorrow - will be praying for you.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout, Linda! I'm enjoying all the personal touches and details! Those stenciled snowflakes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, my friend. You really captured the beauty of the medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the colors you sponged on this stencil--makes for a very lovely Christmas page!! Cute red snowflakes in the centers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is absolutely AMAZING....such beautiful work!!! I LOVE it!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man this is cool! I don't belive I have missed out on this. I have been a bad blogger.

    This is so so cool! I love all the little details. The reindeer, the bird with the presents - I think this might just be the coolest LO I have ever seen! AMAZING!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}