}

Thursday, June 10, 2010

LOC Sneak Peek 7

These Layers of Color Art Stencils Sneak Peeks are keeping me busy - how are you enjoying them!?!  I hope you have checked out that the other Design Team Members have been creating too - there is such variety!

 

I have used the Delicious Dots Art Stencil on this card, again I have sponged it with Tim Holtz Distressing Ink


And added this adorable image from the Layers of Color Flower Child art stamp set, I have coloured it with SU Chalks/Pastels and a Blender Pen


The divine little roses are from a dear friend and Twisted Sister Pat Smethers - they match the Distressing Ink perfectly!  It has been layered into a Scalloped Oval Nestibilitie that has been cut with two different sizes to give this effect.


To finish off I have added mini pearls, thin gingham ribbon and crochet lace.  This was so quick and easy, I am really enjoying making my own DP with the Art Stencils!!

So pop on over to the Layers of Color Blog for the opportunity to win all 7 sets of Art Stencils or keep reading.


Feel free to share this pretty announcement on your blog!! Go ahead a grab it here

Talented designers will be sharing new art stencil sneak peeks on their blogs for the next week.
 So much unique inspiration here!…
 

And at the party we’ll debut new tutorials and art galleries full of inspiring projects! See you at the party, JUNE 14th!

Enter the drawing today to WIN ALL 7 LAYERS OF COLOR ART STENCILS! Random drawing winner announced at the party June 14th on the Layers of Color blog. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. One entry per person only. Enter by adding your name here

Thank you for coming to visit, I love seeing that you have been - your comments are so encouraging and make my day!  I will be back with more Sneak Peeks over the last few days before the Release Party, as you will see, I have been super inspired by these Art Stencils and I hope you are too!  I will be giving away some of the Stencils here as well - so keep watching - are you excited now!?!?  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

8 comments:

  1. WOWZER, Linda, this is so gorgeous!!!! Love that little image of the babe laying on the flower and the way you have layered everything...fabulous!!! TFS your God given talent!!! Hugs and blessings, my friend!!! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, I think it makes a wonderful baby card! And that background coloring, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the green, and the bebe looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Linda! Great use of this dotty stencil ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I'm a little concerned about Tilly. I could swear I thought I heard her sneeze a few minutes ago. You may need to get her to a virtual vet asap, teehee!

    Another lovely example my dear! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is wonderful - love all the detail, especially the pearls - just perfect my friend!!
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Linda! Now I think I need this art stamp set too... love how you used the stencil... great color combo... so clever!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a great little sleep place. Sure would not hold me!! Beautiful colors and pretty flowers you got there. Stunning and creative as always Linda. Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}