}

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MMSC80 Elegant Wings

Hello - it is great to see you here today - it is time for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - and another fabulous sketch!


I have three projects for you today - no surprises there for those of you who know me is there!? LOL!  I am doing something different this week and two of my projects are not actually cards but pales for a Paper Bag Album I am making - the sketch is perfect!  All projects have been created using the fabulous card stock and papers from our very generous monthly sponsor Patricia from The Paper Temptress

The first page is created using the fabulous butterflies from Layers of Color Butterfly Collector art stamp set and the SU image

My next project is another page for the Paper Bag Album, this time using an image from 'priscillastyles' Stores - this is a favourite of mine - it is so feminine and makes a gorgeous project in any style!


My third project is a card for the PriscillaStyles Design Team using one of Priscilla's gorgeous new Christmas images - they are divine - you can find them here - brace yourself - you are going to LOVE them!!


I coloured them with my trusty SU Chalks and a Blender Pen and then added some shimmer, in the form of Kindy Glitz and finally a coating of Dimensional Magic what gives them the glass like appearance!! You have to love the gorgeous embossed DP's - the Card stock from The Paper Temptress embosses divinely - look at the depth of the pattern on the gold - I love that!


These cards are for the following challenges:
Critter Challenge - Texture - all 3 cards
Pollycraft Challenge - Glittery Christmas - card 3
Paper Playtime - PS I Love You - about something you love, for someone you love, using a technique you love..... I love my Cuttlebug and embossing!!
Crafty Pad - Christmas Sparkle - card 3
I Did It Creations - Traditional Christmas Colours - card 3
One Stitch at a Time - Favoutite Colours - Another favourite combo is pink and green - cards 1 and 2
2 Sisters - Christmas - xard 3
Crazy4Challenges - Christmas - card 3
Ellephantastic - Butterfly or Christmas - cards 1
Secret Crafter - Sparkle and Shine - all cards
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colours - card 3
Stamp Something - Digi Day - cards 2 and 3
The Stampman - Christmas - card 3

This weeks sketch...

Our MMSC79 Gold Star Award goes to...
#5 Brenda K


Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#7 Loz
#10 Michelle Pearson
#33 Valerie Mitchell
#40 Nancy Williams

Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)

Our MMSC80 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....


Our Nov Monthly sponsor is....

The Paper Temptress

Thank you Patricia, we just love your products.

Make sure you check out all of the Design Team Blogs for inspiration - these girls are amazing!!

Thank you so much for coming to visit and for the constant lovely comments you leave for me!  I love seeing that you have been!  We would love to see you play along this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and also at the Crafter's Digital Art Centre - where things are moving along at a great pace - it is so much fun - Priscilla has a Group there too and it is growing everyday!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

36 comments:

  1. These are all just beautiful my friend - you have excelled!
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and pages you have done! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing with I did It Creations. Love the rich colors and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Linda, another set of fabulous creations! Your mojo is working in high gear... Your creativity always delights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! I just love the one with the butterflies on! The colors are so bright!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh what a beautiful projects, just love those colours on the butterfly card. Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this week and hope to see you for the next challenge. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful designs Linda and I am partial to those LOC butterflies, love it with the flourish frame.
    Your other two cards are so pretty and such nice embellishments and care to detail. Great job :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects, the wee charms are very pretty and the butterflies look brilliant. Thanks for taking part in this fortnights Ellephantastic Challenge.
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! I love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pearls on your butterflies. I rarely think of green when I make mine. I'll have to give your color combo a try. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are all beautifully sparkly creations,
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
    Good luck,
    Hugs Bridget ;) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful, Linda! I love the ornament card, looks like stained glass, especially the dove. Great pages for the paper bag album.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Butterfly card is just too gorgeous Linda. I think I feel a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All 3 of you cards are awesome. I love your style. Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful !!

    Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our favorite colour challenge. Good Luck !

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! I love the butterflies. Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Playtime this week :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWZER girl!! All of your creations are sooo elegant and stunning here!! Beautiful use of images and wonderful embossing and colors!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  19. All are lovely cards. Thank you for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely fantastic card and pages Linda..Hugs..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such pretty cards! I love the Priscilla Syles Ornaments...You rocked them! Thanks for playing with IDIC blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH, my, Linda...your projects are sooo fabulous!!!! The pages are sooo pretty with the awesome butterflies and I love the corset image!!! The Christmas ornaments are beautiful, too...the details are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey there! Gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with The Crafty Pad this week! Hugz Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Three fabulous cards! good thing I don't have to pick a favorite because they are all great. thanks for playing the critter sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WONDERFUL, Linda!! What an inspiration you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all your cards Linda, such fabulous designs and colours. The baubles are gorgeous on the Christmas card.
    Thankyou for entering the Christmas challenge at The Stampman, so glad you could join us.
    luv {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful creations Linda! Thanks for entering this weeks challenge over at One Stitch at a Time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Linda! Each of your cards are soooo pretty. I have always been a big fan of your design and coloring. Simply wonderful!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful designs. Your choose of colors is so perfect. I especially love the first card with butterflies - the green colored frame and pink layer is so cool together. WTG. TFS your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Linda I don't know how you do it....but I can say you do it so well. Three cards for one challenge...you are amazing. I have a hard time doing one card!! lol Everything you turn out is of the most excellent quality and workmanship to delight and entertain the eye. I am never disappointed in one of your beauties. Totally exquisite!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely Linda, all of these are just amazing!! So professional!!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope you can share more of your creativity at our next challenge!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow wee! These are all so stunningly gorgeous! Love all the butterflies, the charms, the corset (ouch!) and the fabulous Christmas ornaments. You are just so talented! Thanks for joining us for the Critter Sketch Challenge this week and we hope you will play along with us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    CSCB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow...what can I say Linda...you are a machine girl. A Machine that pumps our GORGEOUS CREATIONS!! I want to know what your energy source is? I need to get me some. Thanks for always making my images look so good and for always going above and beyond each week.

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yowza girl! These are all soo amazing my freind!I love all the little details on each and every one of them! Priscills is right...you are a machine!!! :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely cards Lovely Linda!! Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic.
    Hugs from the Elle DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}