}

Thursday, November 18, 2010

LOC Wings and Lace

I hope you are having a great day or evening for those of you in the Southern Hemisphere - it is actually heading towards midnight here but I wanted to get this card posted before I call it a night!


Don't you LOVE this gorgeous new Embroidered Butterfly from Layers of Color - it is one of the new release cling art stamps and is just divine!  I love the new red rubber from Layers of Color - is is so deeply etched and you get such a great image each time.


I coloured the wings with Distressing Ink and then added Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in pink - hard to believe isn't it but I am telling you the truth -  the wings are propped up onto card stock that has been embossed with the Perfect Paisley Embossing Folder.

I have finished it of with a length of vintage lace and the fabulous Vintage Corners by Cuttlebug.

This card is for the following cchallenges:
Little Paper Shop - All About Die Cuts
Ai Factory Challenge - Die Cut or Punch
Paper Playtime - PS I love You - I LOVE these cling art stamps!
You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Stamp Company

Layers of Color Art Stamps has a new FACEBOOK GROUP where you can connect with many more LOC friends - You're invited to join the fun!...

and...
Layers of Color Art Stamps has a new FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!

Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!

Thank you for your comments and all of the encouragement you leave me here, it is appreciated!!!  I love seeing that you have visited - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

7 comments:

  1. Linda, beautiful coloring on your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is stunning. Great job and TY for joining us at AiFactory challenges. Be sure to come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this butterfly really flies off the card, Linda! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoutely breathtaking, my friend!!! You know I LOVE butterflies and this one is stnning!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - this is stunning - again. The butterfly looks so life like it is amazing. Pity the glimmer mist doesn't pick up in the photo :-(.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so stunning Linda!! I love the coloring on the butterfly and lace!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}