}

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Put on your Seat Belts - I am Spellblogging

It is an exciting day for me - I am showing you a Sneak Peek of my first project as a Spellblogger for Spellbinders Paper Arts.  I am hoping I don't wake up and find out I have been dreaming! LOL!


It has been quite a journey getting here, I would love you to pop across to Spellbinders to check out the full post - don't forget to let me know what you think....

Thank you for stopping by and all of the support you give me - you have helped make this journey an an amazing one - put your seat belt on...it is going to be quite a year!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

and just because I can...LOL!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Linda I have been over and seen you creation and it is a stunner - it is so beautiful and all the wee details are amazing.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is SO gorgeous! I am still tickled pink that we are working together on two teams!
    Hugs and smiles sweet friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda your first couple of Spellblogger post are fabulous! They are so blessed to have you chick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}