}

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday Balloons

 
I am popping to to share a very quick post with you - I am working away on some BIG projects and pressing deadlines....
 
 
 
but just had to  share these masculine birthday cards I created for the shop that sells my cards.
 
 
 
 
I am loving this Hot Air Balloon stamp from Calico Studio - and loving these colours - not usually a palette I would use, but am very happy with it on these cards.
 
 
 
 
Some oddments of paper from my stash, Spellbinders Paper Arts Dies and Want2Scrap bling - make it oh so easy!  What do you think?
 
This card is for the following challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Creative Stamp FriendsCards for Men
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday "No Rules!"
    
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}