}

Friday, October 26, 2012

Die D-Lite Medallion Four

I am excited to be sharing a card with you using one of Spellbinders newest die line... Die D-Lites and they are just that...D-Lite-ful!   You can check them out here


 
 
For my card today I have used the Medallion Four Die D-Lites Shapeabilities - the newest released Dies from Spellbinders Paper Arts.  These Dies are truly gorgeous and in a field of their own.
 
For a full look at the Dies and some great tips to get the most from these Dies you can click here
 
 
 
 
I have added some elaborate lace and Seam Binding, the silver embellishment is the top of a Christmas Ornament with a Want2Scrap pearl added - all bling on this card is by Want2Scrap.  The Medallion Four Die D-Lite has been cut using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur.
 
 
 
 
Here is the full view of the card, I have added it at the end as it is no the best photo - no matter what I did I could not get it to look right, but you get the idea.  I am blaming it on moving rooms - I am adjusting to the the lighting in my Studio for photographing - well ,that is what I am telling you anyway! LOL!
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}