}

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Get Well

The card I am sharing with you today is created using some of my favourite Spellbinders Paper Arts Dies - the Die D-Lites that are designed by Stacey Caron.




I have used the Spellbinders™ A2 Floral Ribbon Threader  Nestabilities® for my base card, I love the pretty scalloped edges that it gives.  The Medallion Two  Die D-Lites Shapeabilities® has been cut and mounted onto white card to show off the pattern.
 

 


The JustRite® Papercraft sentiment has been stamped using Tsukineko Versafine - Onyx Black and cut out using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine and Standard Circles SM Spellbinders™ Nestabilities



Seam Binding, a Mulberry Rose and Want2Scrap© pearls.

This card is for the following challenges: 
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
Pretty Little Ribbon - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Add a Sentiment 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes 
Dream Valley Challenges - Ribbon and Bling  
A Gem of a Challenge - Add a Bow  
Crafting By Design - anything goes


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

1 comment:

  1. Linda this is beautiful. I adore the colors - what paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}