}

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Carved Damask Card

 Hello Blog Friends - it is always a pleasure to have you visit.  I hope that after the Christmas rush you are able to wind down for the last days of 2013 - it will be 2014 before we know it - are you ready?!



I have had fun creating some cards - 'just because' - using those things I have had on my desk from previous projects - it is always a good feeling to see them used and to see the desk top slowly appearing - for a short time anyway!

This image is from My Fun Stampers Journey - Carved Damask ATS Collection and has been stamped using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® VersaFine™ Archival Pigment Ink and coloured using Memento™ Dye Ink Markers.

Carved Damask



The image has been cut out using the Grand Calibur® Machine 
and Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight Spellbinders® Decorative Elements Nestabilities®.  The background Dies are Butterfly Corner Shapeabilities®

 The Graphic 45 - Secret Garden paper has been embossed using the Lovely Lattice  M-Bossabilities™ folder and then lightly sanded using a sanding block.
.  







This card is for the following challenges: 
Pumpkin spice - Anything Goes 
Alphabet Challenge - W is for Whatever You Wish 
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Something New (Spellbinders Die)
 Docerela Creations- Anything Goes 
Fun with Shapes - Bling Bling
Crafty Creations - Anything goes  
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Anything Goes 
Tok Bobok - Anything Goes


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Aww Linda the more I see this the more I like it - the colours, the way the embossed design echoes the die cuts, the colour combination and the bling...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - so bright and beautiful, love!!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, wow, what a elegant card. Great colour combination!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a very pretty card, I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, great card! I love it! Very beautiful and original!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}