}

Monday, January 27, 2014

Spellbinders - A Gilded Life - Bezel Blues

This Bezel has been created for my eldest daughter - she is is not into 'ruffles and frills' but is very artistic, therefore I have not over embellished it, but added some personal touches.  I have used the Heart Bezel - Large  - A Gilded Life Bezel from Spellbinders.   




The Silver Precious Metals Premium Craft Foil has been cut/ embossed using the Hearts die template and the Artisan X-plorer Machine.   I have embellished it using a Silver Rose Charm, Glass Glitter and Want2Scrap© - Baby Bling.  Finishing off with ICE Resin®. 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Always have trouble commenting through f/b, so will do it again. Just beautiful, love the turquoise colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - DD1 will love this - it is beautiful!!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}