}

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Spellbinders - A Gilded Life - Rose Medallion

I created using the new Rose Medallion  - A Gilded Life Bezel from Spellbinders.   I created this Bezel using some things I have had gathering on my desk.


 
The Pink Foil from the Delicate Pastels Premium Craft Foils Assortment has been cut using the Crown Circle die template and the Artisan X-plorer Machine. I have embellished it using an earring that has lost it's 'other' and a rhinestone circle from a bracelet that was no longer being worn - one of the 'pluses' of having two teenage girls on the house. 

 ICE Resin® has been added to the base of the Bezel and glitter added, followed by the embellishments and more  ICE Resin® added to fill the Bezel - it is as easy as that!

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Heart this Linda....Just BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - love all the little details. So pretty and feminine .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}