IMAGINE Crafts is proud to feature projects created by our Artists In Residence this week using products from ClearScraps. We hope you enjoy the creativity our team shares with you this week!
I have used a lot of gorgeous product on this fabulous Clear Scrap Album, I could not stop myself!!
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Craft Mat; StazOn® Solvent Inks in Fuschia Pink, Teal Zeal, Opaque - Cotton White Reinker ;Sponge Dauber; irResistible Texture Spray in Pink, Blue and White
- Clear Scraps - All Mixed Up Chip Album
- Spellbinders - Hearts One Bezel; Premium Foil - Pastels; Standard Circles LG Nestabilities; Stately Circles Decorative Elements Nestabilities ; A2 Floral Ribbon Threader Spellbinders® Nestabilities® Card Creator; Gold Majesty Circles Imperial Gold die template
- Authentique Paper: Flourishes Collection 12×12
- Want2Scrap: pearl embellishments
- Maya Road: paper flowers
- Prima Marketing - Wood Embellishments; Stamp Set
- Scrappy Chats Designs - flower
- May Arts - Ribbon
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Runner, 3D Foam Squares
- Miscellaneous: crochet lace, brayer, Large Brad, Button, Kindy Glitz, Paper Roses; Metal Corners, Lace, paper embellishments
Step 1. Cover Album using Authentique Paper.
Step 2. Sponge around the page edges using Stazon Opaque - Cotton White Reinker and a Sponge Dauber
Step 3. Decorate pages using stamps, photos, lace, Spellbinder Dies and StazOn® Solvent Inks .
Step 4. The photos have also been cut/embossed using Spellbinders Dies and lightly on the raised edge.
Step 5. Add photos, embellish, making sure to sponge sentiment and edges using StazOn® Solvent Inks.
Step 6. The Monogram has been coloured using StazOn® Solvent Inks in Fushia Pink and soften with a top layer of Cotton White.
Step 6. Sponge the edges of A2 Floral Ribbon Threader using Cotton White and a Sponge Dauber.
Step 7. Add Metal Embellishments and Want2Scrap bling, along with a sentiment from Authentique Papers.
Step 8. Colour Wooden Embellishments using inks and adhere to edge of the photo.
Step 9. Adhere recycles sentiment to the image.
Step 10. Add 'splatter' to the page and lightly on the photo using irRESISTibles Texture Spray.
Step 11. Colour stamped image using Inked Sponge Dauber.
Step 12. Add 'splatter' to the page and lightly on the photo using irRESISTibles Texture Spray.
Step 13. Cut/emboss Gold Majesty Circles sponging the embossed areas with inked dauber.
Step 14. Add cut/embossed and sanded photo.
Step 15. Add embellishments, sentiment and ribbon.
Here is today's other project:
If you've missed the other projects this week please visit the IMAGINE Crafts Blog.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!