Hello Blog Friends, we are fast approaching Christmas, so many of us are so busy with preparations and making this special celebrations something wonderful for families.
In the meantime, I am sharing a card that is for all occasions, it is always good to have a few on hand. I am using the Borderabilities - don't you love the effect off them when they are layered!!
- S5-214 A2 Scalloped Borders Three Borderabilities® Card Creator
- S4-430 Foliage Flourish Shapeabilities®
- S2-047 Blooms Four Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™
- GC-001 Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® ; Memento Ink in Bamboo Leaves; Sponge Dauber
- Want2Scrap© - 72 Count - White Pearls - Self Adhesive
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® - 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner
Other: Cream card stock; Anna Griffin - Lots of Layers Patterned Paper; Mauve card stock; Sanding Block, Green patterned paper
1. Cut patterned paper to 6cm x 14cm. Place A2 Scalloped Borders Three Borderabilities® along the right edge and cut/emboss using the Grand Calibur.
2. Use the Die as a stencil and sponge along the patterned edge using Bamboo Leaves and a sponge Dauber.
3. Cut the mauve card stock so it is slightly longer than the top layer and 2cm wider. Add Cutting Edge Die to the card stock and cut/emboss using the Grand Calibur Machine.
4. Sand along the patterned edges using Sanding Block
5. Attach Cutting edge only to the front of the card base only - NOTE: To ensure you are not cutting the back as well, lie the card base open and flat.
6. Adhere the different layers onto the card base, using E-Z Adhesive Runner.
7. Cut card liner slightly smaller than the base, in white card stock, adhere inside the card base, make sure to line up so that is gives the impression of another layer.
8. Cut two (2) Foliage Flourish in green card stock.
9. Adhere to lower left corner using liquid glue.
10. Cut one (1) medium and two (2) Blooms Four using white card stock. Colour the leaves lightly using pink.
11. Layer, offsetting each layer, using liquid glue, adding a narrow strip of green patterned paper to the left hand edge.
12.Pop layered flower into the leaves using 3D Foam Square,
13. Add large pearl to the flower center and graduated pearls along top left corner.
13. Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black, cut round right hand corners, popping slightly under the flower using 3D Foam Squares.