What inspires you to create a card? It can be many things that inspire me - I am a very visual person. As soon as I saw this gorgeous Fairy Ariana I wanted to create a card with it - it is so whimsical and perfect for many occasions - I hope you are inspired by the Step by Step Tutorial below.
Cross Promotional Partners:
Other: White Cardstock; liquid glitter/Kindy Glitz; button, acrylic block, sentiment stamp; Glitter Stars; Liquid Glue; Anna Griffin Patterned Card stock
1 Score White card stock and cut/emboss using Labels Forty #5, making sure to keep the fold inside the top cutting edge to create the card base,
2. Cut/emboss patterned paper using Labels Forty #5
3. Adhere ribbon around the center of the cut paper
4. Adhere patterned paper to the card base using E-Z Adhesive Runner
5. Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Ink
6. Cut/emboss one (1) Oval Bliss Die #2 using white card
7. Use the Die as a stencil sponge around the inside edges of the Die using Shimmery Silver Ink and a Sponge dauber
8. Cut/emboss one (1) Fairy Ariana using DCWV - The Glitzy Pastels Stack
9. Adhere to the Oval Bliss using Adhesive Runner
10. Adhere double bow using liquid glue, followed by a button and pearl
11. Add Kindly Gltiz to the button
12. Adhere random glitter stars to the card base.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you